Changes in Data Collection from 1st September, 2021
We would like to draw your attention to the changes in the Act no.CLVI/2016. of Hungary. According to the regulations every accomodation provider, including Corvin Hotel Budapest, is obliged to record the personal data of the guests with the help of a document scanner, provided by the Hungarian Tourism Agency designated by the Hungarian Government.
Following the above-mentioned regulations, from 1st September 2021 it is obligatory and necessary to all our guests (regardless of their age) to present their ID cards or passports at the time of check-in. Should you or your fellow travellers (and/or their children) miss their ID cards or passports, we kindly ask you to check the possibilities of applying for an ID card or passport right in time before traveling.
The following data are to be collected:
- family name and given name;
- maiden surname and first name,
- place of birth;
- date of birth;
- maiden surname and first name of the mother (if given on the ID card/passport),
- identification data of the ID card or the passport;
- in case of a citizen from a third-party country*: the registration number of the visa or the residence permit; the date and place of entry to Hungary.
* citizen from a third-party country: as defined and regulated in the Act no.II./2007. of Hungary.
Furthermore, we would like to inform you that the above-mentionen changes oblige the accomodation providers to refuse their services from guests, who are not contributing in presenting their ID cards or passports.
For more information (official site in Hungarian language), please click on the button below.